This is one of those easy recipes that for some reason I don’t think to make all that often. But, boy oh boy, when I do I wonder why I don’t make it more. It’s simple and delicious. (A running theme here on the blog!) It’s actually so hearty that I’ve been known to halve the recipe and eaten it all myself as lunch! It’s really so simple and easy that there’s not much more to say about it other than you should try it. (Duh.)
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced thin
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1.5 tsp kosher salt
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Throw all the ingredients onto a tin foil lined sheet pan and toss together so everything is evenly coated with oil, salt, and red pepper.
- Spread the ingredients out evenly on the pan into one layer.
- Roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes, testing with a fork to make sure the cauliflower is soft before removing it from the oven. Serve hot!
Cooking time (duration): 25
Diet type: Vegetarian
Number of servings (yield): 2